My plans for the future / How ya been!

SypherMc

SypherMc
Staff member
Admin
Well I know I have not been on the server for A LONG time but should I apply for admin? I understand the responsibility needed. I think I will apply next month on the day I get out of school because I will be able to do a lot during the summer. Although I might be away doing something sometimes.

I want to know how everyone on the server / forums is doing right now. How was everyone's spring break? What did you do over spring break. I personally went to Niagra Falls, it was A BLAST! You get to get up close to the falls and everything. I ate dinner at this one place called Tony Romo's, and it was AMAZING. It was a little on the expensive side but still really good. The cool thing was is that there was an arcade right next to it which was pretty neat.

I hope y'all have a great day and make sure to keep in touch with me and tell me how you guys are doing and how you like the server. I am really interested and want to keep in touch with all the amazing members of this community.

-Mod, Sypher

Tau

Co-Owner - Dev
Staff member
Co-Owner
Developer
Documenter
Well I know I have not been on the server for A LONG time but should I apply for admin? I understand the responsibility needed. I think I will apply next month on the day I get out of school because I will be able to do a lot during the summer. Although I might be away doing something sometimes.

I want to know how everyone on the server / forums is doing right now. How was everyone's spring break? What did you do over spring break. I personally went to Niagra Falls, it was A BLAST! You get to get up close to the falls and everything. I ate dinner at this one place called Tony Romo's, and it was AMAZING. It was a little on the expensive side but still really good. The cool thing was is that there was an arcade right next to it which was pretty neat.

I hope y'all have a great day and make sure to keep in touch with me and tell me how you guys are doing and how you like the server. I am really interested and want to keep in touch with all the amazing members of this community.

-Mod, Sypher

In order to be an admin, You need to be higher than builder or head-mod. You are jumping the gun a little there Sy.
We already have an Admin and we already have a builder and a Head-Mod, We don't have many mods at all.