Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tau

Co-Owner - Dev
Staff member
Co-Owner
Developer
Documenter
If any of you old-timers are still here, a long time ago i promised a GTA Server Or Grand-Theft-Minecraft, GTM, Well, Its planned for Release on December, 23!

This very likely will take some extra time after release to patch bugs, however, ready or not, the server WILL be
un-whitelisted and released on Dec, 24, 2016

This game-mode Has tons And will have more awesome Items And Weapons all of which can be acquired WITHOUT donating a Cent!

However, if you can't wait, all items likely will be listed on our site for Purchase.

The Core-Mechanics

Tired Weapon system:
/-/ This system is widely used throughout GTA / GTM servers. /-/
- Weapons that are tired above " 5 " You do not lose on death.
- Weapons of any Tire can be acquired by ether : Voting, Looting, Donating.

Cops:
Its been my observation that players seem to like To " Just Pvp " Nothing else, and i have no problem with that, that's why there likely will NEVER be this feature as it would require a fair bit of development to make an Immersive system.
Not a system that just sprays hostiles in you're general direction.

Dynamic Map - Google map for minecraft:
The server WILL be and IS running Dynmap, and it will be able to show you play locations, Hopefully you're never bored again.

Our Weapons use tactics to prevent "Bullshit":
Ever had that time where you were like, "BUT I HIT THEM!".... but not?, well not anymore.
Hopefully the amount of times projectiles are stopped by silly non-existent Hit Boxes should be heavily reduced.

4 Weapon types:
- Pistols
- Sniper Rifles
- Shotguns
- Assault Rifles.

More info will be released on Release date.
December 23 2016.