Old Demote nonactive admins / staff?

Should we demote nonactive admins / staff?

• Yes, we should start to

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No, it isn't necessary.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Willly

I know this isn't my call, but it's just my opinion. Most of the staff on this server are obviously admins. In my opinion there is too much of them. I feel we should demote some nonactive admins, or admins who don't want to take it as serious. I know even I have fooled around before, and have acted unstaff like, but I have changed that now, and decided to take this more seriously. My point is that we have too many staff, and like 90% of them are admins. I feel we need to balance out the staff ranks a little more, and get more mods, helpers, etc. Again this is just my opinion, and doesn't need to happen.

Reactions: Tau

ENateZ

I know this isn't my call, but it's just my opinion. Most of the staff on this server are obviously admins. In my opinion there is too much of them. I feel we should demote some nonactive admins, or admins who don't want to take it as serious. I know even I have fooled around before, and have acted unstaff like, but I have changed that now, and decided to take this more seriously. My point is that we have too many staff, and like 90% of them are admins. I feel we need to balance out the staff ranks a little more, and get more mods, helpers, etc. Again this is just my opinion, and doesn't need to happen.
I agree but i think we should remove dem from staff some* demote some *some and then accept some new staff for mods to help out the demoted admins and then the no longer staff admins become defaults :D!

Willly

I agree but i think we should remove dem from staff some* demote some *some and then accept some new staff for mods to help out the demoted admins and then the no longer staff admins become defaults :D!

Ya, I like that idea too. Thanks for your opinion! ;)

Tau

Co-Owner - Dev
Staff member
Co-Owner
Developer
Documenter
i'll be making more and more changes to this website soon (such as making custom plugins ect)
So i have a bit to do, okay?

that being said i agree, Members such as "Coolgamer" and others haven't been on the server/forums in an AGE, You need to remember that we are not paying staff members anything, thus, i don't want them to feel forced, but at least come on every now and again. :mad:

Also, ENateZ, what are you talking about, i don't remember seeing you in game once?, whats your ign?
Anyhow, this still needs to be addressed, ill get to in soon, right now i have my head buried in 10 TONS of settings.

Tau

Co-Owner - Dev
Staff member
Co-Owner
Developer
Documenter
My IGN is ErikTehNarwhal and ItzDeveloperNate we did the survival together?
Ah sorry, i didn't remember as i have a lot of things going on, still, i haven't seen you in awhile :D

Tau

Co-Owner - Dev
Staff member
Co-Owner
Developer
Documenter
Thread locked due to inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.