Voidcraft Livestream

Is The Livestream Good?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Nope (Tell Me Why And How I Can Improve)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SirQuack

Staff member
Admin
Hey There! I Did A Livestream On Youtube To Promote The Server And Also To Get More Players. I Might Do Some More Streams In The Future.

Tau

Co-Owner - Dev
Staff member
Co-Owner
Developer
Documenter
Meh, I'm not sure if you can do much about the quality, As i can't expect people to grow a new internet connection on a tree (if only they did, i have a lot of trees ;))

I think you could have a bit more of a planned out stream.

SirQuack

Staff member
Admin
Meh, I'm not sure if you can do much about the quality, As i can't expect people to grow a new internet connection on a tree (if only they did, i have a lot of trees ;))

I think you could have a bit more of a planned out stream.
Yup It Was A Really Rushed Stream So It Was Really Horrible And It Wasn’t My Wifi. If You Heard The stream audio, There is some bgm, which affected the quality of the stream as it was played through YouTube in 1080p (I did adjust it later on to a lower quality, improving the quality of the stream And my fps ) It was also my first time streaming Minecraft in Months and the Stream was supposed to be test stream, but I thought why not just stream straight away. Next time, I’ll drag u along with me. THIS HAS ALL HAPPENED BEFORE. THIS WILL ALL HAPPEN AGAIN.