• I like it but it need some tweaks in some places

Results are only viewable after voting.

SpecTicaL_PvP

Mans Not Hot, Man can never be Hot
Your IGN: SpecTicaL_PvP

Server for the suggestion: Global

Suggestion: Lifetime ranks

Reason why it should be added:

Lifetime ranks are much more optimal for a minecraft server. Both the server and players will benefit.The server (might) get more money and the player will save money. Not only that, chargebacks (if there ever are) will not happen as much. Many servers already have lifetime ranks. I'm not saying we should completely scrap the monthly thing. It could be like renting something before you buy it. Ex: Timmy buys a rank from the store. If he like the rank's features, he rents it off for a few months until he fully pays it off or he just buys the rank itself. Timmy does not like the rank. While he still has the rank for a month, he will not off pay it off fully. I also added prices you should sell it for
(USD)
Donor: $12
VIP: $18
VIP+: $25
Sponsor: $35
Premium: $50
Platinum: $70

(these are just recommendations)

Added poll

Thx!
~SpecTicaL_PvP

Tau

Co-Owner - Dev
Staff member
Co-Owner
Developer
Documenter
There is an issue with this setup, Initially, this is how the Donation system was to be setup.
I've changes it before release as i noticed a pattern, If servers (Even ones with large amounts of players) don't have many newcomers, there will come a time where veterans have all of the Perks, and or they're happy with what they don't have.

Thats how servers die, By keeping it a subscription, It's keeping the server alive.
The Machine we are paying for every day is a subscription, i don't see why and how our ranks should or can be different.

GoogleImaged

Staff member
Admin
Even though it would be nice to have lifetime ranks, like Tau said, it is important not to have it so that the server does not die. Totally agree.