Tau

Co-Owner - Dev
Staff member
Co-Owner
Developer
Documenter
Your IGN: Tauiz
Persons inactivity's IGN: James220590
how long have they been AFK or fooling around on the server?: 17 days since last forum activity.
your proof: Common knowledge.
your staff position(leave blank if your member): Co-Owner
person your reporting's staff rank (they must be higher then member rank): Co-Owner

The reason i would like to report him, simply, i feel, unless he says otherwise, i fail to see how he can be a
co-owner and neglect the server like this, for this long, You'd be VERY lucky to see me neglect it for 3 days without a given reason..

Thus i've created a poll, you can select two answers.
(Edit Poll closed)
4 Votes (YES)
2 (No)
3 (We need more inactivity guidelines)
0 (We Do not need more inactivity guidelines)

Tau_

Last edited:

Slerpins

Staff member
Head - Mod
-James

This isn't between relationship, you can keep that to your own agenda's this is falling on your lack of productivity to fulfill your current role vice it would be logical to either reduce your current rank to match your own skills as you can better fill that class or to have your privileges and rank stripped completely, either way, I don't care much for the way of what's decided but I agree that you miss use and entirely neglect your role as a Co-Owner on each and every server, you still hold the responsibility and nobility to help those in need and as I had already explained you don't show any of these qualities and there's someone which can suit your current role leaps ahead of your behaviour, skill, and maturity, thus I see no reason to keep your current rank especially after being found cheating, accusing others of cheating without proper evidence and around simply not showing the attitude of someone who holds such a high level of responsibility. But I like you as Co-Owner.

-Slerpins, out

James220590

Me, not you
Staff member
Mod
Slerpins your not on much and also you don't do you job wisely. You opped 2 members without telling anyone and I was in vanish and afk when it happened and you kept abuing your powers by stealing stuff in my inventory, putting stuff in my inventory, and killing people

Tau

Co-Owner - Dev
Staff member
Co-Owner
Developer
Documenter
Slerpins your not on much and also you don't do you job wisely. You opped 2 members without telling anyone and I was in vanish and afk when it happened and you kept abuing your powers by stealing stuff in my inventory, putting stuff in my inventory, and killing people

i disagree, if i'm incorrect.
at what time did this occur?
From what i can tell he's on the server once per day, the only reason i can tell that he may not be on when you are on is due to a timezone difference.
That's why you were demoted to mod, you don't need to be as active, as you don't need to keep the server running, however you can still help out if you want :)
One other thing, Head-Mods can't op others.

Slerpins

Staff member
Head - Mod
-James

Seriously James? your argument against your own behaviour is to play sheep and point out someone else's actions which I will come back to even though you have been caught cheating (with evidence) and you still accuse others with no evidence but words have you heard of a screenshot it does a lot with no evidence your words mean quite literally nothing. As of me giving OP to others...I don't have access to OP I'm not even OP myself? where'd you get that logic I mean even if I did have OP you took no screenshots?! what kind of investigator are you? As for the other rules that "I broke" you again never gave any evidence and if I killed OTHER players would they have not come forth quite some time ago and even so your word is not enough alone. Now lastly for deleting my comment you can learn some maturity instead of shutting out your opponent on a debate actually have a debate, pro tip debates needs some kind of evidence!

-Slerpins out

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    61 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Tau

Co-Owner - Dev
Staff member
Co-Owner
Developer
Documenter
-James

Seriously James? your argument against your own behaviour is to play sheep and point out someone else's actions which I will come back to even though you have been caught cheating (with evidence) and you still accuse others with no evidence but words have you heard of a screenshot it doest a lot with no evidence your words mean quite literally nothing. As of me giving OP to others...I don't have access to OP I'm not even OP myself? where'd you get that logic I mean even if I did have OP you took no screenshots?! what kind of investigator are you? As for the other rules that "I broke" you again never gave any evidence and if I killed OTHER players would they have not come forth quite some time ago and even so your word is not enough alone. Now lastly for deleting my comment you can learn some maturity instead of shutting out your opponent on a debate actually have a debate, pro tip debates needs some kind of evidence!

-Slerpins out
<Joke>
I'd just like to add one thing also, As for the players you killed (Giggles inside), What players?, There were players to kill?, i certainly didn't see any.
Humph.
</Joke>

Tau

Co-Owner - Dev
Staff member
Co-Owner
Developer
Documenter
This thread is old, and it was already resolved, i see no further reason to keep this thread open.

/Tc

Status
Not open for further replies.