Elevator Plugin for Survival Server

GoogleImaged

Staff member
Admin
So, I have been playing the survival server on this server and I am always too lazy to climb up a mountain to my friend's house. I thought it would be cool to add an elevator plugin so I could get up there faster. An example of one is called "Lift". It is super simple to use and helps out a lot when traveling up and down.
Here is a tutorial video for that plugin if you wanted to see it:

GoogleImaged

Staff member
Admin
In The Future, Please Use The Suggestions Format Given :)
Ok sorry about that. I totally forgot. Here is the suggestion with the format:

Your IGN: GoogleImaged
Server for the suggestion: Survival
Suggestion: An Elevator Plugin
Reason why it should be added: I am always too lazy to climb up a mountain to my friend's house. I thought it would be cool to add an elevator plugin so I could get up there faster. An example of one is called "Lift". It is super simple to use and helps out a lot when traveling up and down.

Tau

Co-Owner - Dev
Staff member
Co-Owner
Developer
Documenter
Ok sorry about that. I totally forgot. Here is the suggestion with the format:

Your IGN: GoogleImaged
Server for the suggestion: Survival
Suggestion: An Elevator Plugin
Reason why it should be added: I am always too lazy to climb up a mountain to my friend's house. I thought it would be cool to add an elevator plugin so I could get up there faster. An example of one is called "Lift". It is super simple to use and helps out a lot when traveling up and down.

1) Go on server creative.
2) Go to my plot, Find the redstone elevator i made.
3) Use it.

Just because your too lazy to find diamonds doesn't mean i'll install an xray plugin.
As there is already a workaround that works on Factions, Skyblock, and creative, no plugin needed.