Status
Not open for further replies.

Peyton11682

Your IGN: Peyton11682
Punishment Received: 5 days
Reason for Punishment: It says exploiting shops and island reset to gain profit
Staff who banned / muted you: Talfy
Reason why you should be unbanned / unmuted:
You guys have a glitch on skyblock and I told you about it. I was messing around I didnt plan on keeping any of that stuff.

Please right back I assure you that there are more glitches

Matthewtrains

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Tau if he was exploiting that should be fine ssundee(youtuber I watch) explots on server he plays some times and I think its fine SOLVED your unbanned

Tau

Co-Owner - Dev
Staff member
Co-Owner
Developer
Documenter
I've noticed errors here, for one you shouldn't unban players that where banned by another Staff Member without consulting them first.
Reason: they may have useful input that THEY know and others don't. Anyhow...

The reason Peyton was banned was NOT because they found a glitch and where just messing around with it, they were using the money gained to buy items for use of Building their island (This indicates as trey spend time building it they Intend to KEEP IT).

You see, if you wanted to just "mess around" Why would you build your island out of these blocks?

In a reply to And quote: "Shop exploiting shoudent be bannable"
Its not, however cheating in your island is, and that is the end product of this, that's why Peyton was banned.

I feel i shouldn't need to explain this anymore then i have, however, for future reference.
The reason i have a Zero tolerance for cheating is SIMPLE Especially for possible you-tubers

Exhibit A: They make a video of their "Messing around" Player's join (a good thing), players MASS exploit this glitch before its patched (That's a very very very bad thing, go to Exhibit B to see why)
Exhibit B: Players join the server expecting to make the same progress as they've seen, only to be disappointed and they begin to wonder why you had to much cash/items, and it may even hurt the persons rep tat is doing it, Essentially i gave you a slap on the wrist for your own good.

Ether way, the servers Reputation is hurt, and the community becomes more toxic.
And i won't let you or anyone get away with that on purpose.

As its stated Multiple times within our rules, we have a Strong empathises on Common Sense, and by playing, you agree to have it or use it, Meaning you knew FULL WELL what you were doing was wrong, and that's why you were banned.
If anyone disagreed with that, they should've shared their thoughts the 2/3 months ago when it was posted, Not now.

Great!, now that that's out of the way, ill get on with this app how i intended to do.

You went banned because of the fact that you found a glitch
You were banned because you used this glitch for your own personal permanent gain (Using this money to expand your skyblock island)
However the glitch has been fixed and Your cheated materials removed.
I'm willing to give you a second chance, However the fact that you said And i quote " You guys have a glitch on skyblock and I told you about it. " worries me, why? simple!, i've looked at the chat-log and Never have you said anything related to that glitch or Bug!, only the island reset, and that is something thats meant for users that screw up, You should know that, thats why your banned.

Don't lie, you won't be accepted again if you do.

Application accepted.
Ill TC if you have nothing more to say.

Additionally, Matt How can a thread be marked as solved When you ASKED me questions.
and i quote " Tau if " Notice IF meaning in this sentence "Tau if he was exploiting" its showing uncertainty, You refer my name, meaning its a question for me, meaning the thread is not solved.

Tau

Co-Owner - Dev
Staff member
Co-Owner
Developer
Documenter
I've noticed errors here, for one you shouldn't unban players that where banned by another Staff Member without consulting them first.
Reason: they may have useful input that THEY know and others don't. Anyhow...

The reason Peyton was banned was NOT because they found a glitch and where just messing around with it, they were using the money gained to buy items for use of Building their island (This indicates as trey spend time building it they Intend to KEEP IT).

You see, if you wanted to just "mess around" Why would you build your island out of these blocks?

In a reply to And quote: "Shop exploiting shoudent be bannable"
Its not, however cheating in your island is, and that is the end product of this, that's why Peyton was banned.

I feel i shouldn't need to explain this anymore then i have, however, for future reference.
The reason i have a Zero tolerance for cheating is SIMPLE Especially for possible you-tubers

Exhibit A: They make a video of their "Messing around" Player's join (a good thing), players MASS exploit this glitch before its patched (That's a very very very bad thing, go to Exhibit B to see why)
Exhibit B: Players join the server expecting to make the same progress as they've seen, only to be disappointed and they begin to wonder why you had to much cash/items, and it may even hurt the persons rep tat is doing it, Essentially i gave you a slap on the wrist for your own good.

Ether way, the servers Reputation is hurt, and the community becomes more toxic.
And i won't let you or anyone get away with that on purpose.

As its stated Multiple times within our rules, we have a Strong empathises on Common Sense, and by playing, you agree to have it or use it, Meaning you knew FULL WELL what you were doing was wrong, and that's why you were banned.
If anyone disagreed with that, they should've shared their thoughts the 2/3 months ago when it was posted, Not now.

Great!, now that that's out of the way, ill get on with this app how i intended to do.

You went banned because of the fact that you found a glitch
You were banned because you used this glitch for your own personal permanent gain (Using this money to expand your skyblock island)
However the glitch has been fixed and Your cheated materials removed.
I'm willing to give you a second chance, However the fact that you said And i quote " You guys have a glitch on skyblock and I told you about it. " worries me, why? simple!, i've looked at the chat-log and Never have you said anything related to that glitch or Bug!, only the island reset, and that is something thats meant for users that screw up, You should know that, thats why your banned.

Don't lie, you won't be accepted again if you do.

Application accepted.
Ill TC if you have nothing more to say.

Additionally, Matt How can a thread be marked as solved When you ASKED me questions.
and i quote " Tau if " Notice IF meaning in this sentence "Tau if he was exploiting" its showing uncertainty, You refer my name, meaning its a question for me, meaning the thread is not solved.

Mind specifying what you disagree with james?
Its not a dislike button.

Tau

Co-Owner - Dev
Staff member
Co-Owner
Developer
Documenter
/Tc
Application accepted.

if Anyone wanted to object to that rule, They've had over 2 months to do so, Now it's already in, and it appears no-one disagreed with it
before, The rule can be found Here.
Additionally there is also a rule within the staff guidelines stating that Youtubers / Players & Donors Should be treated the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.